Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the Electrical Foreman's job is to lead a team to perform the jobs in electrical section.
- Lead the assigned team to achieve the targets.
- Plan & Organize the materials in advance for smooth execution.
- Time keeping of technicians in electrical department for assigned work order.
- Inform /report the progress of Jobs.
- Monitor testing activities.
- House Keeping
- Follow all safety instructions.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- Communications and Working Relationships
- Perform the above responsibilities
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 2 Years Trade certificate in Electrical
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematic and assembly drawings.
- Familiar in electrical components and symbols.
- Familiar in international standards.
- 2-3 years' experience in Electrical Panel Board manufacturing company.
- Experience in panel board assembly, control wiring, testing of control panels, high voltage testing, meggering, etc.
- Shall be industrious & adaptable to deferent job requirements.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
|Saudi Arabia||7 Nov|
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||1 Dec|
G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||26 Oct|