Job description / Role
• Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
• Ensure all the equipments are in good working order so as to prevent disruption of activities.
• Schedule and undertake periodic preventive maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and installations.
• Recommend replacement for old or faulty electrical components or fittings to the management.
• Keep record of all stock and supplies, including company’s electrical equipment.
• Working in collaboration with the production team to formulate the best cost-effective manufacturing process.
• Perform energy audit and recommend alternative sources of energy.
• Help the organization to reduce energy costs.
• Fix and maintain lighting fixtures and fittings.
• Provide safe working environment for members of staff, and ensure electricity induced accidents and mishaps are prevented.
• Documenting all maintenance activities.
• Knowledgeable in safety requirements for major turnaround and maintenance activities.
• Bachelor's degree in the field of electrical engineering.
• Ten (10) years of experience in the maintenance field is preferred.
• Good Experience with PLC Systems.
• Fluent English.
• Skills in developing technical reports.
• Should be in Saudi Arabia , with transferrable Iqama.
About the Company
A leading manufacturer in Saudi Arabia.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Electrical Technical Engineer (Infrastructure)
Electrical Production Engineer
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||1 Dec|
Datacenter Electrical Engineer
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)