Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the Electrical Production Engineer I's job is to direct, monitor and controls the production processes in Electrical section
Handles activities in Production (Electrical)
- Organize, schedule and distribute work of different work orders in Electrical department.
- Monitor the man Hrs consumption for each Job, record & control the same.
- Verify the time sheets
- Verify he delivery notes & gate passes.
- Update the ERP system.
- Review the Production Documents (Electrical).
- Follow all safety instructions.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Time keeping of Manpower in Electrical Department.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Preferably completed an Internal Quality Auditing Course.
- Good leadership, communication, reading and understanding skills
- Having 3-5 year experience in Electrical panel boards (Low Voltage/Medium Voltage - CONTROL - PLC - SCADA) manufacturing.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Swisslinx Middle East
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
A Leading Energy And Construction Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jun|
Site Electrical Engineer
Dara Engineering Consultants