Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the Project Engineer II 's job is to be responsible for the Project Planning, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Review the work order file & identify customer requirements
- Finalize the project plan
- Complete the work order contract review & acknowledge the PO
- Submittal of NMRs & follow up for approval
- Constantly monitor & report on progress to the project to all concerned
- Present reports defining project progress, problems & solutions
- Implement & manage project changes & interventions to achieve project outputs
- Handles communication with customers.
- Coordinates with other departments.
- Quality assurance
- Invoicing & payment follow up.
- Project evaluation & assessment of results
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Communications and Working Relationships
- Good communication skills,Team Work
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Complies with establishe ealth and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the ealth, safety and welfare of self and others
- Identifies and reports to management any Health,Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and o-operate with his/her supervisor's instructions.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Electrical Engineering
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Team work, adaptability & stress tolerance
- Knowledgeable on international standards, e.g., IEC, NEMA, NEC, ANSI)
- Knowledgeable on ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Able to read and understand specifications and drawings
Physical Requirements of the Job - If Applicable
The job of the Project engineer II may requires local and international travel
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.