Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the Electrical QC Engineer II's job is to Ensures that purchased material that has a subsequent effect on product realization or the final product meets the specified purchased requirements.
• Conducts inspection on purchased materials that has subsequent effect on product realization or the final product.
• Conducts inspection on free issued (customer supplied) materials.
• Identifies the inspected materials based on the result of the inspection conducted.
• Prepares inspection report on inspected materials.
• Prepares report on identified non-conforming materials during incoming inspection.
• Protects inspection, measuring and test equipment issued to him from damage and deterioration during handling and storage.
• Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
• Coordinates with other departments.
• Maintains records based on "Control of Quality Records" procedure.
• Performs other task that may be assigned (only if trained on the task).
• Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager Authorities:
• Hold non-conforming materials unless authorized by relevant authority.
Communications and Working Relationships
• Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation
• Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
• Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor's instructions.
Physical Requirements of the Job - If Applicable
The job of the Electrical QC Engineer II may requires local travel
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Education - At least engineering graduate from Electrical background.
• Training - Preferably Completed Internal Auditing course
• Skills - Knowledgeable in electrical components, knowledgeable in using inspection, measuring and test equipment, e.g., multimeter, current injector, etc.
• Ability to read and understand international standard, specifications and drawing
• Experience-At least 2 Years exp. As QC inspector in ISO 9001:2008 Certified company of manufacturing electrical panel boards
• Computer Application Knowledge (M.S. Office, M.S. Windows , etc)
• Others-Communication skill in English
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||6 Apr|
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Electrical Project Coordinator
Electrical Project Coordinator (Fixed/Floating Vessels)