Job description / Role
The Sales Engineer serves as an essential interface between the customer and the business in assigned region. Responsible for delivering profitable sales growth by developing relationships with the customer at all levels and manage and maintain the Channel sales and organization for the region ensuring sales and capacity forecasts are kept up to date. Meeting targets set out by the Sales & Marketing Management.
Principal Account abilities
• Cultivate long-term relationships at all levels with existing and new customers
• Identify new business opportunities and build market intelligence by regular customer engagement
• Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive profitable sales growth
• Discuss and explore technical solutions with customers, contractors and engineering consultants
• Lead the proposal team during tender clarifications and contract negotiation to successful conclusion
• Regularly update the sales database and provide management with order forecasts.
• Must be able to travel at least 50% of the time to meet customers & seek new opportunities
Communications and Working Relationships
• Confident, highly motivated self-starter with a strong desire to achieve results
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Commercially astute with analytical ability
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Highest standards of integrity and compliance
• Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time
• Fluent in English & Arabic
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors: Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Electrical Site Engineer
Electrical / Instrument Unit Supervisor
Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company (YASREF)
|Saudi Arabia||19 Apr|
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||24 Mar|