Job description / Role
• Supervises and evaluates Fire Alarm manpower.
• Plans, follows up, and ensures implementation of MMS and quality management system.
• Evaluates Fire Alarm equipment and systems performance and takes necessary actions.
• Conducts general inspections to insure quality and sites readiness.
• Analyses performance and produces reports to his superiors.
• Plans repairs, overhauls of Fire Alarm equipment and systems.
• Supports subordinates in developing their competences.
• We have a total of 5 positions available within the Electrical discipline, Electrical Supervisor, Electronics Superintendent, Fire Alarm Supervisor and 2 LC / BMS - LCS - Instrumentation Supervisor's.
• Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical or other related field)
• Minimum 10 years hands on experience maintenance in relevant field
• Immediate candidates heavily preferred
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.