Job description / Role
Guildhall is seeking an Electrical Technical Engineer for a Main Contractor based on a megaproject near Jubail.
- The project is an enormous 5 sq km development that requires candidates with sound infrastructure experience in relation to roads, utilities, stormwater, sewage, potable water, telecommunications etc.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Extensive experience in infrastructure works (in relation to Electrical works)
- Preferably have experience in ARAMCO projects
- Main Contractor experience preferable
- Technical experience essential
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Electrical QC Engineer II
|Saudi Arabia||6 Apr|
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Estimation Engineer (Civil / Electrical)
Lead Electrical Engineer