Job description / Role
Electrical technicians help create, maintain and repair the electronic components and equipment used in any equipment or device that involves electricity. They can sometimes work with electricians or electrical engineers, or work on site to keep machinery and specialty equipment running correctly.
- Deductive Reasoning: Electrical technicians need to be able to look for problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and solve it.
- Logic: Electrical techs need to be able to look at electrical blueprints and scan them for issues, making sure that they work before installed.
- Manual Dexterity: Working with wires, using hand tools and handling small components requires manual dexterity.
- Math: Math is needed to analyze and create schematics.
- Observation: Electrical technicians need to be able to look at electrical grids and evaluate them for any problems, to make sure they are being installed correctly.
- Problem-Solving: Electrical techs need to be able to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
About the Company
In 1967, at a time when the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was emerging as a regional economic power, the Huta Group was founded.
Over the next forty years the Group established itself as a major player in the Kingdom’s economy, particularly in the Civil Construction and Marine Works industries, thus contributing extensively to the growth and development of Saudi Arabia.
In a relatively short period of time, the dedicated, qualified and experienced workforce of the Huta Group has grown enormously to currently number in excess of 6,000 people. This workforce encompasses every discipline required for the wide variety of specialized services provided by the Group to its valued clients.