Job description / Role
• Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
• Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
• Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
• Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
• Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
• Supervising electricians.
• Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
About the Company
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies