Job description / Role
To maintain all electrical equipment in good working condition by carrying out necessary repairs & preventive maintenance.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What will you be doing:
- Reports to the Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader regarding daily work progress and work order completion.
- Works closely with Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions.
- Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor.
- Able to read Building and electrical drawings.
- Able to fault find and repair electrical controls and systems.
- Excellent understanding of electrical installations and systems within modern buildings; TV, CCTV, BMS etc. inclusive Switchgear, Bus bar risers.
- Good practical skills capable of the installation and maintenance of SWA, Conduit, Trunking FP 2000 etc. to a high standard.
- Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programmes.
- Flexible and team player and able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader
- To attend all departmental meetings and training classes.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant building maintenance experience is an asset
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Your team and working environment: Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience. Situated near AlUla's signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors' experiences by connecting them with AlUla'snature, art, and ancestry.
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.