Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure that the maintenance request in all Guest rooms, public areas, front and back of the house maintenance are performed to keep the Hotel in a good condition
- Executing the preventive maintenance schedule and ensuring that all equipment are maintained to the required standard
- Maintaining all tools, equipment and working areas are all in good condition to ensure a safe workplace and to save costs
- Ensure that all emergency calls are promptly and efficiently responded
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when the situation arises
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests' and employees' health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
- Surveying sites where electrical systems are installed
- Installing, maintaining, modifying and repairing all electrical systems in public spaces and buildings
- Supervising ongoing electrical system installations and providing technical expertise to installation teams where needed
- Conducting general electrical systems maintenance and troubleshooting electrical issues with testing equipment
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant building maintenance experience is an asset
- Generator, LV room and UPS maintenance experience
- Extensive knowledge with transformers
- Highly responsible & reliable
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Al Ain||11 Sep|