Job description / Role
• Assess current Product Management practice in Ejar.
• Set-up Product Management processes and framework.
• Identify and roll-out the best-fit Product Management methodology and life cycle.
• Integrate Product Management functions with other internal departments.
• Identify and deploy the best-fit Product Management tools and techniques.
• Define the organization structure with roles and responsibilities for the Product Management department.
• Define KPIs for the department and department’s staff.
• Provide related templates and forms
• Conduct related training and knowledge transfer.
• Draft business requirements and product brief for each product idea and communicate the requirements to related internal stakeholders.
• Regularly monitor the performance and phases of the product.
• Regularly report the Product Management activities and progress to Product Management Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Management or related field
• 5 – 7 years of Professional Experience
• 3 - 5 years of work experience in product management (Electronic Platforms)
• Certifications in Product Management and MIS are pluses
• Business Process consultation experience.
• Competent in MS-Office applications.
• Experience in public, semi-public domain as well as real estate business domain are pluses
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.