Job description / Role
Our client, a Facility Management company of a large commercial facility in Jeddah requires an Electronics Supervisor for fire alarm maintenance.
The main purpose of the position is to supervise Fire Alarm manpower, plans, follows up, coordinates works and ensures implementation of quality management system.
- Supervises and evaluates Fire Alarm manpower.
- Plans, follows up, and ensures implementation of MMS and quality management system.
- Evaluates Fire Alarm equipment and systems performance and takes necessary actions.
- Conducts general inspections to insure quality and sites readiness
- Analyses performance and produces reports to his superiors.
- Plans repairs, overhauls of Fire Alarm equipment and systems.
- Supports subordinates in developing their competences.
- Manages Fire Alarm spare parts and consumable materials.
- Ensure client complaints are resolved properly.
- Coordinates and follows up new Fire Alarm equipment installation and commissioning.
- Performs other job related duties.
- Supervise three to seven foremen.
Suitable candidates will have a bachelor of Engineering in related field with a minimum 10 years hands on experience maintenance in relevant field.
- Ability to supervise, guide and coordinate
- Thorough knowledge of related field
- Understands and can resolve technical issues
- Ability to effectively organize, delegate and coordinate work
- Effective communication
- Ability to read technical drawings, and to know commissioning procedures
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Technical Facilities Manager