Job description / Role
The center of alfanar's industrial activities is alfanar Industrial Complex situated in the Third Industrial Zone on Al-Kharj Road, Riyadh.
Spread across 700,000 square meters, the Complex houses alfanar's facilities.
The Complex has a comprehensive infrastructure including a data and communication center as well as a commercial zone.
To develop, advise and implement policies relating to the effective use of ER/HR within alfanar.
Key Accountability Areas
- Initiating and achieving Termination/Resignation processes including creating the required docs, conducting exit interviews and following up with the intended managers to finalize it efficiently and on time.
- Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line & senior managers to understand and implement ER/HR policies and procedures including termination/resignation, restructuring plans, performance management, employees allowances and assure implementing HR best practices.
- Achieving re-hiring processes by defining the problems and communicating with the concerned parties.
- Dealing with (grievances, bullying, harassment...etc.) and advising managements on implementing disciplinary procedures/actions.
- Building strong relationship with the employees to understand their needs and listen to their complaints and problems and work to solve them and report to the management any critical issues.
- Being point of contact in advisory role for any HR related matters for both managers and employees.
- To make sure all new comers are evaluated on time and assure they have fair assessment and receive adequate feedback.
- Administrating annual performance management (awareness sessions, calibration sessions, deadline follow up ..etc.)
- Designing, preparing and developing turnover reports including all related issues (hiring, leaving, transferring, re-hiring...etc.).
- Advising on employees promotions from C3 grade and below.
- Handling all internal hiring related issues.
- Undertake ER investigations and advice on disciplinary actions.
- Handling all activities/project related to ER.
- Gathering all training needs for the employees and work closely with HRBP Manager to create training plans.
- Updating ER forms (Exit interview, Complaint, Ter/Res...etc.).
- Training of sub-ordinates and forming a team to get the work effectively.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and direction to subordinates in all aspects of their work.
- Delegate sub-ordinates in each respective assignment.
- Ensures fair distribution of tasks to maintain morale, motivation of subordinates.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Resolve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seeking automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Any relevant field
- 2 to 4 Years
Technical / Functional Competencies
- Analytical thinking
- MS Office
- Report writing
- Time Management
- Well Organized
- Work under pressure
About the Company
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.