Job description / Role
Our client, an energy services company requires an Energy Auditor to join them in Riyadh, KSA. The primary purpose of this position is to technically support their Energy Efficiency Services business in KSA and the region through Energy Audits and technical sales.
• Collect and analyse field data for energy usage and facility energy profiling
• Identify target clients and selection of potential clients for energy audits, plan and schedule projects and audit methodology / procedures
• Collaborating and assisting with sales team for client pitches and walkthroughs to secure energy efficiency projects
• Comparing existing energy consumption levels to normative data
• Identify and prioritize energy saving measures
• Quantify energy consumption to establish baselines for energy use
• Recommend energy efficient technologies
• Utilize instrumentation and testing equipment and perform tests for energy data
• Inspect or evaluate building envelopes, mechanical systems, electrical systems, or process systems to determine the energy consumption of each
• Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
• Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing reports;
• Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
• Prepare audit reports containing energy analysis results or recommendations for energy cost savings and present findings to clients
• Analyze energy bills including utility rates or tariffs to gather historical energy usage data
• Analyze technical feasibility of energy saving measures using knowledge of engineering, energy production, energy use, construction, maintenance, system operation, or process systems
• Determine patters of building use to show annual or monthly needs for heating, cooling, lighting, or other systems
• The candidate will be expected to follow up on leads with sales team, responsible for planning and scheduling audits and projects and must either have or quickly develop fundamental technical knowledge on the Energy Efficiency & renewable energy industry.
• A strong applicant will be smart, articulate, motivated, independent and organised, with the ability to adapt and learn the technical details of a new industry quickly.
SAR 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Suitable candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or other related field with CEA or CEM certified and a minimum 5 years of Energy Auditing experience.
• You will have the ability to read and interpret architectural and engineering drawings, familiarity with Energy monitoring software is a plus.
• You will be highly organised / detail oriented with ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and prioritise competing demands.
• You will have a passion for renewable energy & energy efficiency and be a self-motivated, independent professional with excellent communication skills, strong technical aptitude and the ability to thrive under pressure.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.