Job description / Role
• Leads and performs preliminary and detailed facility audits to qualify, identify and quantify simple to complex ECMs and opportunities.
• Leads in the development of energy calculations, reports and contract exhibits; assists in proposal development and technical review.
• Develops design concepts and other written documentation to sales, management and National Operations concerning recommended ECMs, including accurate descriptions, savings potential, cost estimates and back up data to verify ECMs.
• Applies building energy simulation programs using eQUEST, HAP, TRACE, EnergyPlus etc. or MS Excel spreadsheet calculations to determine project energy and operational savings.
• Performs utility bill analysis to determine applicable baseline consumption data and rates as well as identify possible utility supply side opportunities.
• Develops standalone energy service projects and/or LEED sustainable solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, or electrical, or energy engineering.
• 3-5 years’ experience.
• Energy certificates CEM/CEA/CMVP.
• Experience in develop and build renewable energy technologies.
• Sustainable energy.
About the Company
Shaker Group was first founded in year 1950 and it was among the first in Kingdom to introduce the Air Conditioning & Home Appliances for Saudi Consumers.
Shaker Group is the exclusive importer & distributor of several leading international brands; including Maytag, Ariston, Indesit, Midea, Bompani in Saudi Arabia, and the sole distributor of LG Air Conditioners in the kingdom, besides to ESCO for Energy Solutions.
Big Fish Recruitment
Shift Engineer - Sofitel Shahd Almadina
RTC-1 Employment Services