Job description / Role
• Performs preliminary and detailed facility audits to qualify, identify and quantify simple to complex Facility Information Management System (FIMS) and opportunities;
• Must have GOOD knowledge of HVAC System for buildings. During Facility Management Experience candidate should have a great focus on HVAC system.
• Coordinates facility site visits and communicates requirements with internal resources and outside vendors on FIMS;
• Provide review of subcontractor proposals and rectify gaps in savings calculations and scopes of work;
• Developing of energy calculations, reports and contract exhibits; assists in proposal development and technical review;
• Develops measurement, fault detection/diagnostic performance assurance plans and utility monitoring plans;
• Monitors project performance and provides retro-commissioning and other energy services.
• Specifies, takes and/or supervises pre- and post- measurements, data logging, and trending of equipment/systems necessary to determine opportunities and verify performance and energy savings;
• Develops design concepts and other written documentation to sales, management and National Operations concerning recommended FIMS, including accurate descriptions, savings potential, Return on investment, cost estimates and back up data to verify FIMS;
• Participates in client meetings and presentations;
• Performs utility bill analysis to determine applicable baseline consumption data and rates as well as identify possible utility supply side opportunities.
AED 7,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in energy auditing.
• Having CEM certification is a big plus
• BE in Engineering (having done Mechanical Engineer and Or HVAC technician qualification is a plus)
• Based in KSA and available to Travel within the Middle East region as and when required
About the Company
Burdock provides engineering, construction and project management consultancy services to clients worldwide.
With an extensive multi-national and multi-disciplined network of highly experienced professionals and knowledge of local markets, we deliver quality and cost effective services, enhanced technology and sustainability, while helping you reach your success. We cover a wide range of industry sectors, including Oil & Gas, (Petro)Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power Generation, Utilities, Mining, Civil Building and Infrastructure, Banking and Government Investment Programmes.
Our mission To provide the industry with consultancy services executed by highly-qualified personnel to meet customer demands, and to provide our employees with challenging employment opportunities.