Job description / Role
Required to join a leading contractor working on a large O&M contract in the Eastern Province. The Energy & Environmental Manager responsibilities include:
• Implementation Environmental Management Systems
• Reporting on energy, water consumption and waste
• Project management of various sustainability initiatives
• Manage a team of Environmental & Energy Coordinators
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, engineering technology, business or related field with emphasis on facilities management.
• Have a Professional Accreditation under LEED
• Preferably have a Professional designation of Certified Energy Manager (CEM).
• Have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in energy management and environmental programs and development.
• Experience with monitoring and reporting on energy, water consumption and waste.
• Experience in managing and standardizing data captures, procedures and reporting.
• Have demonstrated experience in the implementation of a new environmental management system.
• Have experience in project management of various sustainability initiatives.
• Have supervisory experience to manage a team of site based environmental and energy coordinators to ensure best practices are applied.
• Have responsibility for all related administration and reporting.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
HSE Manager - O&M
Assistant FM/O&M Manager - Hard/Soft Services
Big Fish Recruitment
Ignite Search & Selection