Job description / Role
• Required to join a large scale FM and energy consultant working with a prestigious client in KSA.
• Based on a new industrial community in the Eastern province of Saudi Arabia the successful candidate will oversee the use of utilities and ensure all operations are minimising usage.
• Duties include developing an energy management strategy, provide training on energy conservation, Inspection of buildings, monitor service performance, identify and implement energy saving measures.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree or extensive industry experience
• A proven record of managing utilities and energy on large scale multiple use site
• Middle East experience desirable
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Facilities Manager - Hard Services
|Saudi Arabia||10 Apr|
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
Asset Manager - Facilities Management
|Saudi Arabia||8 Apr|
MEP Project Manager