Job description / Role
Engineer 1 - Field Services (Wellhead) (Rotational)
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
To be responsible for the safe installation of GE wellheads, casing heads, DSPO, casing spools, tubing spools, valves, casing hanger, both manual and automatic, test plugs and wear bushings, BPV, lubricators, mudline, in accordance with GE work procedures and safety regulations and
ARAMCO safety polices
- Assure safe installation of the whole GE-PC product line as per company policy
- Assist customer company men in the understanding and quality of the GE product line run by
- Support the On land and Offshore Service Coordinators
- Help in implementing the above functions interface with key people and departments across GE
- organization and 3rd party contractors
- Assist in gathering and verifying data for outage performance metrics
- Qualifications / Requirements
- 8+ years of wellhead experience or working for GE Oil & Gas at time of application or have
- worked for GE PC or have mudline experience or HO hydraulic lubricator experience
- Ability to work 84 hours a week
- Have an excellent driving record, must be able to pass defensive driving in Saudi Arabia
- PC proficiency - Excel (pivot tables), PowerPoint, Word
- Team player - ability to create and maintain relationships with internal and external partners
- Strong analytical skills - able to analyze a big amount of data
- Proactive and fast learner
- Accurate and detailed oriented
- can speak and understand English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eligible to work in Saudi Arabia
- Must be physically fit for hard work
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Must have 3-5 + years of wellhead experience or be a GE Oil & Gas employee at time of application
- or have worked with GE Oil & Gas PC in the past 4 years or have offshore MLL-MLC mudline
- experience or have experience with a Vetco HO-hydraulic lubricator
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Team player
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Dammam
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.