Job description / Role
Only candidates with Generators Maintenance experience will be considered for this role.
• Understand project controls, cost estimates, quantity takeoffs and manpower requirements for proposals, forecasts and change orders.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction, and help achieve Enova’s business objectives.
• Evaluate design, develop and maintain mechanical systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on the economy, safety, reliability, quality, and sustainability.
• Requires a broad knowledge of the application of engineering to plant and buildings operations and maintenance.
• Performs assignments independently with instruction as to the general results expected and with guidance from Department Manager on unusual or complex problems.
• Provides technical direction and on-the-job training to team leaders, supervisors, and technicians.
• Assigns and coordinates work to team leaders, supervisors and technicians Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
• Running quality checks to make sure systems are working properly and safely
• Diagnosing and fixing faults
• Carrying out planned maintenance.
• Performs assignments independently with instruction as to the general results expected and with guidance from Line Manager on unusual or complex problems.
• Ensure proper interdisciplinary coordination and effective communication on projects.
• Analyze reports, maps, drawings, tests, and other data to plan and maintain installations.
• Direct and/or participate in job site visits to collect or deliver services.
• Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks. Direct and coordinate small installations, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
• Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
• Provide technical assistance to field personnel in the areas of Mechanical equipment and Mechanical motors/generators
• Respond and provide technical assistance to Mechanical equipment problems within the clients’ facilities
• Issue repair reports at the conclusion of critical jobs for proper historical documentation
• Identify engineered resolutions to recurring Mechanical issues
• Improve plant/equipment reliability through historical trending and improved maintenance procedures.
• Lead and participate in Failure Analysis and Vulnerability studies.
• Execute equipment maintenance strategies (predictive and preventive)
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Statements and Reports
• Prepare timely and accurate departmental statements and reports to meet and department requirements, policies, and standards.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
• Ensure compliance to all relevant quality, health, safety, and environmental management procedures and controls within a defined area of activity to guarantee employee safety, compliance, delivery of high-quality products/ service, and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (4+ years Degree)
• 5+ years’ experience in Mechanical maintenance with exposure to Facilities Management especially in the areas of Generators Maintenance
About the Company
Enova is a joint venture created in 2002 between Majid Al Futtaim Ventures - which is the growth engine responsible for developing new businesses that complement and reinforce the Majid Al Futtaim Group leadership in its core businesses, and Veolia - the global leader in optimized resource management; designing and providing water, waste, and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
Enova employs over 2,000 highly trained and multi-skilled employees serving a wide portfolio of clients in the public, residential, commercial, industrial, and healthcare sectors. Enova is the leader in energy and multi-technical services, delivering comprehensive services to its clients, and was the first company in Dubai to be certified ESCO (Energy Services Company) by the RSB (Regulation & Supervision Bureau) in April 2014.