Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- Saudi Aramco Offshore Project experience is a preferred prerequisite.
- Establishing the Project Systems and Information Management Plan.
- Establishing project data ownership by discipline and ensuring that all data is populated and maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Project focal point for data-centric execution.
- Deploying an Agile method for systems setup and maintenance, including customizations implemented mid-project, and reporting progress against these requirements.
- Developing and managing system workflows for multi-office execution.
- Establishing methods for data governance and the protection of confidential information.
- Facilitating the purchase and/or deployment of software as requested by the Customer.
- Working with the project management team to identify relevant stakeholders (e.g., customers, partners, contractors, functions, disciplines) and ensure their appropriate input to these key Project Delivery Systems and Information Management documents.
- Ensuring the whole project team understands, supports and adheres to the Project Systems and Information Management strategy.
- Defining specific systems implementation plans, scope of work, cost and schedule estimates for all Project Delivery Systems and Information Management related activities.
- Ensuring Worley Standard Tools/Saudi Aramco approved Tools are applied as a default on the Project and has sought the requisite approvals to step out from the use of standards before use on the Project if the need to deviate arises.
- Managing implementation activities and reporting progress against these requirements.
- Developing and maintaining project-specific systems work practice documentation.
- Ensuring cross-contractor alignment of work processes and systems.
- Ensuring effective systems interfaces and optimized work processes.
- Implementing and enforcing common standards and work practices that facilitate multioffice/company project execution (work-sharing) and electronic data interchange, such as:
* Project Numbering Systems
* Plant Breakdown Structure
* Systems-based workflows
- MPP Program Information Manager - Job Description - Rev 0.docx Page 3 of 6
- Defining, implementing, and managing data storage, database replication and data and document backup requirements to meet the project's disaster recovery requirements, in conjunction with the IT Services Coordinator.
- Defining and enforcing processes that ensure appropriate access controls over electronic project documents and data including project document and data repositories, websites, and project file servers.
- Management of Project collaboration and file-sharing facilities.
- Management of software or technology licensing limitations concerning export controls or thirdparty access to Worley systems.
- Managing the system specialists within the project team.
- Coordination of systems support and escalated issues resolution, including interfacing with:
* Project Systems and Engineering Systems groups
* IT Services Coordinator for IT Systems and networking/infrastructure delivery and support
* Software suppliers for support/consultancy, where necessary
* Customer or third parties for systems interface issues resolution
- Experience with engineering design systems and workflows in the EPC and EPCM industries.
- Saudi Aramco and Offshore experience or relevant engineering industry experience
- Exposure to a world-class project using best industry practices.
- Experience using engineering applications
- Experience administrating applications
- Experience using CAD applications
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Degree, or Diploma from an accredited university, technical institute or equivalent
- Training - Hexagon or equivalent Worley training
* Smart Applications User Training and Administration Courses
* Smart Integration & Tool Mapping Courses
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.