Job description / Role
About the company:
Our client has grown to become the world's No. 1-ranked engineering design firm - delivering integrated, sustainable solutions that help clients and communities in every region of the world create and unlock new opportunities. They operate in 7 continents, have over 87,000 employees, and are in 150+ countries and turnover in excess of $17.4Billion per annum. We are looking for an Engineering Manager to work in Riyadh.
• Day to day operations of the department and responsible for overseeing engineering services delivery.
• Preparation of Department Operating Structure and roles and responsibility of the department staff
• Preparation of the Engineering department processes and procedures in line with the NPMO methodology.
• Oversee the development of Standard Design Criteria, Construction Specifications, and details to SAC field of work
• Ensure appropriate interdisciplinary design review including value engineering and constructability
• Oversee the preparation of scope of work for engineering design RFP
• Reviewing proposals for engineering design contracts
• Assist in setting up pre-qualification’s criteria for the A/E companies.
SAR 60,000 to 68,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in engineering from accredited university
• Minimum 25 years’ experience in a related field on national / international major initiatives and developments.
• Technical knowledge of engineering systems, methods, and procedures Proven leadership capability.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering