Job description / Role
The Engineering Manager will provide a cost-effective service to maintain service, operate, improve and control existing plant, ensuring the supply of utilities to assist the development divisions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To work closely with customer contracts within the designated area, ensuring an adequate engineering service.
• Coordinate all maintenance activities of all disciplines ensuring adequate control of engineering staff and the supervision of contractors.
• Provide OMP/GLP compliant maintenance service.
• Responsible for all engineering safety requirements within the designated area.
• Ensure the operating/maintenance procedures implemented for the plant are kept up to date.
• Ensure the statutory inspections of plant are completed.
• Initiate the provision of spare parts ensuring these are identified to the planning team.
• Responsible for team performance.
• Monitor and report upon service levels of external contracts.
• Monitor daily faults.
• Review and update labor requirements.
• Inform the Contract Manager of plant inadequacies and required the development of plant and services.
• Prepare, monitor, and report on area revenue budgets.
• Engineer small projects and undertake special tasks.
• Act as duty Duty Engineer covering all disciplines.
• Involvement in the preparation for any statutory, GMP or OLP inspections.
• Act as senior or duty authorized person, appropriate to training received.
Qualifications, Education & Other Skills:
• Degree in Engineering is preferred
• Minimum 8-10 years strong, proven experience in building services and contract management.
• Excellent analytical & mathematical skills.
• Problem-solving skill.
• Ability to effectively delegate the work.
• Ability to collaborate with many other teams.
• Ability to create a set of qualifications for a new product.
• Interpersonal skills to manage a team of engineers.
• Proactively provide feedback to team members.
• Effective and efficient decision-maker.
• Strong leadership, decision-making, communication skills, and ownership.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||20 Apr|
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||26 Apr|