Job description / Role
My client a leading architectural, engineering and management consultancy has an urgent requirement for an Engineering Manager for a major project in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Suitable candidates who fulfil the following criteria are invited to apply.
Qualification & Experience:
* A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
* At least 20 years' experience in large construction projects, building and infrastructure, with 5 years client side with the CMS/PMC.
* Strong optioneering and value engineering skills.
* Must have completed at least one Football Stadium project, which has been completed to FIFA standards/specification, preferably for Qatar World Cup.
* Recent experience in the Middle East is preferable and a transferable iqama in KSA would be advantageous.
* Strong communication skills and ability management multi discipline design teams and liaise with contracting team.
* Strong contractual and technical ability with a focus on detail.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Project Manager - Engineering
V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|
|Saudi Arabia||22 Dec|
Project Manager (Building or Industrial Plant)
China State Construction Engineering Corporation South Asia (CSCEC SA)
|Saudi Arabia-Tabuk||19 Dec|