Job description / Role
Engineering Manager - Major Program - Leading Consultancy - KSA
This position retains performance responsibility of all company personnel working in support of the department activities, ensuring work quality according to Client Standards and applicable international codes, progress of the department and support staff conforms with department needs.
- Support, as Deputy of Department, the development of engineering studies, technical specifications and engineering designs, progress of the projects under design, issuance and review of engineering drawings/ documents for the facilities of the Client, provides the needed technical support to departments/ divisions as needed.
- Be prepared to represent the department in executive management meetings as necessary.
- Coordinate with other departments and divisions in the implementation of the current and future Master Plan deliverables and initiatives.
- Assist in establishing, implementing, monitoring, and enforcing departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Actively participate in relevant coordination meetings and provide direction in daily operations to all section and department staff to manage output and products in accordance with the department objectives.
- Manage the preparation of studies, technical specifications and engineering designs for the facilities of the Client.
- Review the scope of work for the engineering projects and technical specifications and manage proposal analysis.
- Review soil investigation reports and advises appropriate building sites.
- Oversee the issuance of building permits and licenses for the utilization of utilities.
- Set the guidelines for the design of roads, pavements, lighting, storm drainage and city beautification projects.
- Review and recommend approval of engineering drawings and documents.
- Administer and control technical studies and engineering contracts.
- Manage the process of providing associated services to investors/tenants in line with their requests.
- Manage and oversee the process of technical design and specification preparation, the issuance and detailing of engineering drawings, diagrams, charts and statistics.
- Coordinate and responsible for development of detailed report for inclusion in the Unified Monthly Report prepared by Project Management Department.
- In the absence of the Director, support the acting Director until such time as the director resumes his duties.
- Ensure best Engineering practices are implemented at the department and provide plan for share and transfer knowledge.
Bachelor's Degree in Relevant field (Engineering discipline). Master's degree in relevant field (engineering or Project Management) will be an added advantage
Minimum of 20 Years of working related experience out of which at least 5 years in managerial position of projects management and establishing best engineering practices.
Relevant PE or PMP certification is preferred
Knowledge of International design codes is required
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
SAS Global Consultants
Rider Levett Bucknall
Engineering Manager (Design/Project Management Consultancy)
|Saudi Arabia||27 Sep|
SAS Global Consultants