Job description / Role
- Teachers will be required to prepare and deliver academic English language classes (for low intermediate to upper intermediate level students) using a communicative and student-centered approach.
- Teachers will work a 40-hour week, Sunday-Thursday, 15 - 25 contact hours.
SAR 10000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Furnished private efficiency-style apartment included with basic salary; transportation to and from campus; 2000 SAR housing allowance + 600 SAR transportation allowance for employees who choose to procure their own accommodations, 30 days vacation pay ac
- Candidate should be available for September start
- Minimum requirement of BA and TESOL/TEFL certification
- Minimum of one year of tertiary-level teaching experience
- Experience with Saudi students a benefit
- Candidate must possess good clerical and IT skills
About the Company
At EduGuide we recognize that high quality education is the key to future prosperity. We are in the business of changing lives and making a positive impact on the future of individuals, companies and Saudi Arabia as a whole.
Our knowledge of the Saudi education sector and our understanding of trading in a global marketplace help us to use our skills in English language training, teacher recruitment and education consultancy to provide products and solutions for education and training that are flexible, fit for purpose and ready for the 21st Century global economy.