Job description / Role
Art Of Language are seeking 100 English Language Teachers for Saudi Arabia!
* To develop and prepare weekly lesson plans, that meet the core objectives and principles of the client and are accordance with the curriculum goals
* Teaching adult students or staff using a variety of instructional techniques that are appropriate to the varying academic levels, effectively meeting the diverse needs of students.
* To teach all Language components; grammar, syntax, vocabulary and word usage, pronunciation, phonemes, intonations, trouncing and all others.
* To develop the fluidity of the learners English Language skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking skills)
* To foster an understanding and appreciation for reading.
* To prepare instructional aids and supplementary teaching materials and resources consistent with the learning objectives and student needs.
* Excellent classroom management.
* Indepth knowledge of subject ELT/ESL curricula and syllabi
* Administer assessments and provide weekly, monthly and end of semester reports.
* Monitor Learners progress
* Encourage the fostering autonomous learning for Learner
USD 2,600 to 3,200 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
* BA in Englis or Teaching English
* Incredible interpersonal skills
* Ability to create personalized lesson plans
* Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of different people
* Ability to keep records of student progress
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Awareness of problems faced by L2 learners
* Patience to work with students
* Excellent Communicator.
* Able to build a rapport with Leaners easily.
Essential Requirements and skills
* BA in English or Teaching English
* CELTA or TEFL (120 hours)
* Minimum of 4 years teaching experience
* Experience of IELTS exam preparation
* Experience of Teaching Medical Terminology
* Those in Saudi Arabia a Transferable Iqama
* MA Applied Linguistics / MA English
* Certified by the State Board as an English Teacher or PGCE
* Registered IELTS Examiner
About the Company
The Art of Language Institute for teaching English was established under the supervision of the Ministry of Education in the capital, Riyadh, in Dhahrat Laban, in 2015 with the aim of providing a distinguished educational service and preparing a generation that is scientifically and linguistically qualified capable of facing the challenges of the future, where learning the English language is a key factor in scientific progress and qualification for the labor market to obtain Distinguished jobs, and praise be to God, the Institute is distinguished by the presence of a cadre of distinguished teachers from several nationalities with experience in teaching English, raising the slogan (the student is our focus). In order to achieve the maximum possible educational benefit from the educational process and its development.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
English Language and Literature Teacher
The Lazar Group
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|
RTC-1 Employment Services