This position is closed or expired.
See other Academic jobs
English Language Teacher
Jubail Industrial College
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
The position offers excellent remuneration package plus benefits on a two-year renewable contract that include:
a. Basic salary: Tax-free salary of up to SAR 12,217 (USD $3,257) per month depending on qualification and experience, plus a monthly transportation allowance of 600 SR ($160)
b. Housing: Free furnished single or family accommodation, or payment in lieu of.
c. Vacation: An annual leave of maximum 60 days in the summer, and two ten-day breaks each year.
d. Air tickets: Annual round-trip, once a year for the employee, his wife, and two children up to the age of 18.
e. Health care: For employee and his family free medical and dental care at the Royal Commission health care facilities.
f. Education of children: For two of the employee’s children, under the age of 15, at local international schools.
g. Settlement allowance:
- Family-status employee: half a month’s salary upon arrival, and the other
half upon arrival of his dependants.
- Single-status employee: half a month’s salary upon arrival.
h. End-of-service gratuity: Half a month’s salary for each of the first five years, a month’s for each of the subsequent years.
1. Minimum BA or full time post-graduate degree, or
2. an MS/MA/MAT in TEFL/TESL or related field from an accredited university.
3. At least two years full-time teaching experience in English as a foreign language.
4. Experience in preparing test papers will be an advantage.
About the Company
Located in the Eastern Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Works under the auspices of the Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu.
Founded as Jubail Human Resources Development Institute (JHRDI), in 1978.
JHRDI upgraded to Jubail Industrial College (JIC) in 1989.
Provides three-year Associate Diploma Degrees in Engineering Technology and Business.
One of the handful of colleges in the Kingdom to offer English-medium education