Job description / Role
Our client provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalised, fun, meaningful and with ease. They are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join in Riyadh, KSA.
- The Enterprise Account Manager will be managing key accounts, developing and achieving sales, focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business and writing business plans for all current and future opportunity tender business. You will be in key position to build strong relationships with strategic clients and identify needs and requirements to promote the company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- The key responsibilities are to develop business relationships to expand the company’s customer base and improve the existing business relationships and report pertinent data.
- Suitable candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or other related fields with 3+ years of recent experience in a Business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry within Saudi Arabia.
- Excellent territory development, lead generation, and qualification skills.
- Active relationships with the accounts that you manage or potential accounts within the industry.
- A strong understanding of the sales cycle, sales management, and multiple industries.
- Effective, proactive communicator with outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Account Manager Banking & Payment Services
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Mar|
Senior Manager Service Assurance
Services Sales Account Manager
Business Development Manager - Corporate Services
Key Account Manager - SME