Job description / Role
• Enterprise Architect - Shared Service Centre - Global Financial Services
• Provide robust technology solutions and Enterprise Architecture Leadership
• A fast paced fast growing Financial Services organisation based in Riyadh.
• The Architect for cross-program, and cross-project Architecture strategies, opportunities, and problem resolution
• The Architect for complex development projects
• The consultant in business process analysis and design, and service delivery, particularly with respect to the use of information, and trends and directions
• The Project "Auditor" to ensure conformance and compliance of projects and programs with Architect guidelines.
• Essentially the "voice of the customer" during development activities.
• This role will grow the concept from scratch in to a mature function.
• Join one of the preeminent organisations in the GCC.
• Tax free salary.
• Minimum of seven years of relevant experience with three of those as an Enterprise Architect
• Relevant industry certificates would be a plus (such as SOA or TOGAF)
• Strong communicator and able to engage with all levels of a business
• Experience across multiple industries
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Global Head of Enterprise Architecture (Transformation)
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Head of Software Engineering
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA