Job description / Role
Looking for strong EA that will work on one of our challenging projects in Dammam City.
- Strong understanding, and working knowledge of EA, and its frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, others.
- Update the Client's Digital Transformation Strategy & Roadmap to reflect any changes in the business needs and changing priorities.
- Provide technical input to the RFPs for the initiatives covering areas including digital channels, back-office systems, infrastructure, networking, and cybersecurity.
- Provide architectural support during the tendering process including (responding to questions of bidders, pre-bid meetings, evaluating the technical proposals, and recommending winning bidders).
- Provide architectural governance support during the project implementation stages to ensure alignment with the target enterprise architecture models, managing any exceptions, and compliance with the Client's IT standards.
- We need a candidate that is currently based in KSA, so we he/she can relocate to Damma city since this role requires physical presence at the client site.
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Global Head of Enterprise Architecture (Transformation)
|Saudi Arabia||10 May|
IT Delivery Manager
IT Manager - Leading Group
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai