Job description / Role
Enterprise Architect Contract Role - Riyadh, Saudi (10 to 12 months)
Title: Contract Enterprise Architect - BiG 4 Firm (Theme Park/ Amusement Park client )
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Duration: 10-12 months
My client are seeking an experienced Contract Enterprise Architect to join our team for a 10-12 month contract period. A Big 4 firm working on a world-class Theme Park in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is looking for a seasoned Enterprise Architect to design and maintain the enterprise architectures that will support this exciting project.
• Develop EA design principles and enterprise architecture, with a focus on integration architecture.
• Manage end-to-end integrations and collaborate with various parties, including the VGS ticketing system and Maximo asset management system, for implementing the integrations.
• Review end-to-end integration design and ensure completeness.
• Manage coordination between multiple vendors and track/resolve integration issues.
• Ensure staging/test/SIT environments are available for performing all integration-related testing.
• Review monitoring requirements of all interfaces.
• Collaborate with multiple vendors for integration work.
• Collaborate with security team for performing PT/VA.
• Review and ensure compliance of all vendors with EA design principles.
• Review and ensure compliance of all solutions' architectures with the enterprise architecture.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
• Proven track record of designing and maintaining enterprise architectures, ideally in the Theme Park industry.
• Strong understanding of integration architecture and experience managing end-to-end integrations.
• Experience working with the VGS ticketing system and Maximo asset management system.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with multiple vendors and stakeholders.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Experience with security and compliance requirements.
• Experience with EA frameworks, such as TOGAF, is a plus.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.