Job description / Role
We are searching for a talented and motivated Event Coordinator to organize outstanding and unforgettable events.
• Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
• Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
• Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes.
• Maintain event budgets.
• Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
• Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
• Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
• At least 3 years’ experience as an event coordinator.
• Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
• Outstanding vendor management skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Candidates currently based in UAE, willing to move to Riyadh will have advantage
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions