Job description / Role
• Technical assessment of municipal and technical regulations, manuals and legislation related to landscaping and afforestation projects, after working on the process of gap analysis and proposing the necessary requirements to be updated.
• Reviewing environmental architecture designs for projects such as: aesthetics projects, designing landscapes, coordinating squares sites and road axes, including cost estimates and lists of materials and specifications.
• Preparing engineering feasibility studies for projects and technical reports including its assessment.
• Preparing submittal proposal drafts for governmental competitions and review it after conducting a discussion with the Managers and Consultants in accordance with, the available capabilities and participating in preparing recommendations regarding the objective.
• Providing technical support for the development of stages, follow up, and ensuring that it will proceed progressing in accordance with, the required technical specifications, strategies, programs and supportive governmental initiatives.
• PhD in Environmental Architecture or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years of experience specialized in the field of Environmental Architecture.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in preparing technical and municipal regulations, manuals and legislations for landscape facilities, afforestation projects, and conducting policies diagrams based on the national, regional and local levels.
• Knowledge of principles, concepts and practices related to the preparation of technical and municipal regulations, manuals and legislations associated to the landscaping facilities and afforestation projects.
• Knowledge of the engineering methods, and materials used in design, construction, maintenance and operation of environmental architecture projects, including project cost estimates and lists of materials and specifications in accordance with, the market prices.
• Knowledge of the devices, machines and programs used in the field of Environmental Architecture.
• The capability of conducting technical assessment of municipal and technical regulations, manuals and legislations related to landscaping and afforestation projects in addition of engineering feasibility studies for projects, technical reports, and submittal proposal drafts for governmental competitions.
• The capability to proceed with the application of procedures and methods of work implementation related to the field of environmental architecture and proposing models of the municipal work showing compatibility with supportive governmental strategies, programs and initiatives.
• The ability to organize, prepare and manage specialized workshops.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering