Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Environmental Assessment Technical Specialist to join our Sustainability & Environment division based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This position is responsible for technical review and approval of environmental impact assessment submissions.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Knowledge of Environmental Management and be a specialist in one field within Environment, i.e. Air Quality, Noise, Vibration, Marine Ecology, Terrestrial Ecology, Soils, Surface & Groundwater, Heritage, Waste, Landscape and Visual, Coastal Processes or Climate Change
- Experience of working in Saudi Arabia is highly desirable
- Project Management Experience within the environment industry
- Excellent English (written and verbal) with the ability to deliver reports in English
- Fluency in Arabic is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of research and data collection
- A successful track record of staying within budget and schedule on projects they have managed
- Experience of the delivery of technical reports
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years experience partnered with a Bachelors and preferably a Masters degree in and Environmental specialisation.
- Professional Membership to a recognised body will be viewed favourably.
- Bilingual communication skills in both English and Arabic are preferred and interest from Saudi Nationals will be warmly received.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.