Job description / Role
Leading European client is hiring a Environmental Manager in Saudi Arabia.
Due to C-19 & Visa challenges the client is looking to engage talented staff currently based in KSA or the United Arab Emirates. The project is searching or a dynamic and innovative professional with marine ecology expertise to join the Team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional with strong technical knowledge and organization skills.
Working closely alongside a European Project Manager and with a Corporate Line Manager based in Europe.
An application with a marine ecology background – particularly coral reef experience is desired.
• Preparation of environmental related project plans and documents (e.g. CEMP specialized subplans), risk assessments, incident reports, inspection reports, Client weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, internal monthly reports etc.
• Familiar with specialized environmental monitoring programs (e.g. sea water and sediment quality, surveys on corals, seagrasses, mangroves, migratory birds, turtles, marine mammals, real time water monitoring stations etc.)
• Coordination with third party consultants for implementing the environmental monitoring of the project as well as organizing environmental monitoring that can be done in house.
• Performing regular inspections, and audits etc. to identify compliance including recommendations for corrective or preventive action where appropriate.
• To coordinate with Client all relevant environmental requirements of the project.
USD 6,500 to 8,650 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Apartment , 4X4, 3 Flights , Medical
Minimum Requirements & Skill Set
• Marine & Ecology Project Experience
• Minimum of 5 Years in a similar post
• Strong written and verbal communication & report writing and reviewing skills.
• You must get on with people and able to build relationships.
• Strong technical environmental skills across marine construction and natural environments and/or sustainability.
• Bachelor or Master in Environmental Engineering.
• The interview process is a 2 stage MS Teams interviewed followed by a client approval call.
• The client is motivated to make the appointment before Ramadan 2021.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
HSE Manager / Director - Contractor
Senior Environmental Consultant - EIA/Ecology/Air Quality
Director of Facilities Management
|Saudi Arabia||28 Feb|
|Saudi Arabia||8 Apr|