Job description / Role
NEOM EPC Sr Project Engineering Manager - Power Elements
* During project development, establish strategies for Engineering and Design- plus Engineering field support. Review and assess any JV, strategic partners' or other third parties' scope to ensure alignment.
* Oversight and direction of all engineering execution activities- on time on budget on quality, including AP engineer team, sub-EPC and third party engineering.
* Ensures effective technical coordination with Clients or third-party representatives:
* Co-ordinates the review of JV specifications and procedures, preparation of scope changes, and manages JV review of AP deliverables & vendor drawings.
* Co-ordinates the review of EPC specifications and procedures, preparation of deviation lists and scope changes, and manages review of EPC deliverables & vendor drawings
* Lead the internal and/or external problem-solving necessary to arrive at appropriate engineering decisions.
* Ensures all changes are managed in accordance with the project procedures
* Ensures that lessons learned for engineering are clearly identified, recorded and communicated.
* Perform Hold Point Checks (determine measures to be taken against risks, HSE requirements and savings potential) and Design and HSE Reviews and check and release essential documents for the next project phase (phase achievement).
* Develop and lead a high-performing engineering team that includes, other Air Products functions, external partners, Motivate the team members involved in the project to complete performance.
* Maintain a safe work environment and support corporate and organizational safety goals in the office, with suppliers, and at fabrication and field sites.
* Ensure Risk Management procedures are followed, and any issues addressed/resolved.
* 20 years relevant professional experience.
* Strong track record in the management of detailed engineering activities of power projects.
* Experience on Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC), Power Generation, Power Plant, Renewable Energy projects.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
* Chartered Engineer
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
Area Engineering Manager - Wind
|Saudi Arabia||10 Feb|
Senior Energy Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment
Head of Major Projects (Senior Project Director)
|Saudi Arabia||10 Mar|
Ignite Search & Selection
MEP Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|