Job description / Role
A major contracting company is searching for an expert Equipments and Generators Maintenance Engineer to prepare maintenance plans for all machines, follow-up plans implementation, and follow-up machines maintenance and ensure the availability of the necessary pieces.
Some of Equipment and Generators Maintenance Engineer tasks:
• Following up the functioning of small and large equipment in the company.
• Follow-up to the functioning of the company's vehicles.
• Preparing an annual plan for the equipment maintenance.
• Preparing maintenance policies.
• Following up the equipments in the warehouse.
• Coordination for the transfer of equipment between projects as needed.
• Review the requests for the exchange of pieces and follow up the receiving of spare parts
• Implementing the maintenance programs for engines, switches, etc... for all equipment and machines.
• Checking the generators and make sure it works effectively to avoid any problems in production.
• Distributing the tasks on technicians according to maintenance schedules and according to existing expertise and competencies.
• Examine deficiencies in the performance of the equipment and discuss faults with the competent technicians.
• To carry out any other tasks which the manager may request it
• Proven experience as Equipment and Generators Maintenance Engineer minimum 5 years.
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
• Good in Arabic and English Language.
• Knowledge of maintenance systems and the basics of operating procedures.
• Ability to supervise, follow up, analyze and solve problems
• Ability to use computer.
About the Company
Horizon Contracting Company is one of the National Companies which has played a great role in the field of buildings & constructions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it is still playing this role which is a source of pride for the interest of development and national economy.
Horizon Contracting established in 1399 AH (1979 AD) as it carried out several large projects which has witnessed the rapid of continuous development for the welfare of the Kingdom in the field of construction and for serving several government and private sectors as well as individuals.
Horizon Contracting assumes the execution of giant projects utilizing and adopting the latest techniques and financial and administrative execution approaches as well as the state-of-art computer programs and applications. Moreover, Horizon Contracting applies the latest quality control systems which enables it to carry out the project’s technical specifications at its best execution. In Horizon Contracting execution of projects does not only mean execution quality, but it also means enriching both the aesthetic and architectural aspects of the projects. Horizon’s projects have been supervised by the most trusted consultancy & engineering offices and entities. Horizon Contracting Company is keen to promote the engineering work and always endeavor to adopt modern policies & systems for the management and execution of projects and look beyond plans, programs, and time schedules for to spot the execution real problems and take the appropriate decision.
Horizon Contracting Company always ensure that the required materials for the projects are available on both the right time and the right place. Horizon with the cumulative knowledge and experience seeks to minimize the execution time after a deep study as it knows how and where the reduction shall lie and it knows the immediate impact on the project’s cost.
Al Baddad Capital
Maintenance Engineer, Supervisor
Workshop Supervisor (Maintenance)
Procurement Engineer - Mechanical/Electrical