Job description / Role
Oracle Consulting practice is looking for top talent to lead the way in evolving and growing its ambitious vision. It is an excellent opportunity for technology and financial leaders who are passionate about innovation and want to be at the forefront of a breakthrough consulting area. You can expect to be working with client across the globe from all sectors and advising them on how to adapt their business strategy and how they can best make use of Oracle service offerings to gain competitive advantage in customer experience. With the right people mind-set and approach, we are confident that the long-term career benefits are immeasurable.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Consultant in Oracle, You would be expected to design turnkey solutions for our clients across the globe and mange end-to-end implementation of engagements. You are also expected to have a penchant for identifying new business opportunities within existing projects and communicating the same to the Project and Practice manager. Apart from this the below would be the key roles and responsibilities.
- Should be able to discuss solution design at the CFO level and comfortably speak about financials concepts like chart of accounts, organization structure, masters, data migration and reporting with an Oracle eBusiness Suite and Oracle Fusion
- Should have experience with standard implementation activities, including requirements gathering solution design, configuration, testing, implementation, project documentation, and post-production support.
- Would be responsible for roll out of all Oracle modules in green field operations or upgrades and re-implementations in brown field operations.
- As a Financial consultant should have a strong background working as functional resource with a good understanding of financial processes.
- Be In position to understand and define controls in the system from a solution and segregation of duties.
- Will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
- Would also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
- Lead and manage Finance solution proposals, RFP responses and defend our proposal during presentations to the client.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Total Work Experience - At least 15 to 20 Years
- Minimum 8 to 10 Project Implementations (Oracle Financials - Expense - Property Management - Collections - Planning and Budgeting - Projects Costing, Contracts & Billing)
- Previous experience working in a senior level role for either a consulting firm or technology business
- Expertise in Cash and Accruals methods.
- Expertise in Saudi Public Sector business.
- Expertise in the delivery of digital transformation and digital business solutions
- Good entrepreneurial flare and the ability to identify business opportunities and cross sell different services and/or products
- Proven track record of effectively managing projects and/or client engagements
- Willingness to travel extensively across the globe
- Graduation from reputed institution.
- Oracle Certified Professional
- Chartered Accounts preferred
Ideally, you'll also have
- Fluent English-speaking professional
- Strong hands-on experience on Oracle eBusiness and Fusion across industry domains
- Hands on Project Management experience
- Knowledge in MS Visio & MS Projects
- Strong listening and exceptional communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client facing skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and able to integrate with the team.
- Knowledge on other ERP platforms.
- Willingness to travel
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.