Job description / Role
ERP/HCM Oracle Digital Sales Representative - Eastern region (SaudiApss-SMB)
CLOUD APPLICATIONS (SAAS) Shape the business landscape of tomorrow with the most complete and exciting suite of SaaS Applications in the world. Join Oracle as a Cloud Sales Professional and sell our HCM, ERP, EPM and CX Sales and Marketing Cloud to transformational customers across EMEA.
• Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud (HCM) Talent acquisition and retention is crucial for business success. Empower your customers with the tools to build winning teams.
• Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud (ERP) Fast-moving market dynamics require business insight to remain one step ahead of the competition. Help your customers build the back office capabilities to gain an advantage.
• Enterprise Performance Management Cloud (EPM) Modern businesses have rapid planning cycles that need to keep pace with change and respond to business volatility.
• Help your customers unlock their potential.
• Customer Experience Cloud (CX) Modern businesses strive to provide a seamless experience across several different channels. Help your customers deliver that experience.
• Develop the business by uncovering new opportunities.
• Manage a volume business i.e. many deals in a given period. Fusion CRM internal tool is used to follow up opportunities.
• Win deals in a competitive environment to over achieve targets.
• Own and deliver a monthly sales target
• Sell solutions and services to new & existing Oracle customers
• Build successful sales campaigns using social media, marketing and outbound customer engagement activities
• Prepare & Deliver online demonstrations of your business solutions to prospective clients.
• Liaise with business contacts to develop & manage relationships, identifying new opportunities to sell Oracle products and services.
• Based in one of our modern Cloud Sales Centers, be a team player with a willingness to work with other commercial functions such as: field sales, sales consulting, support and education.
• Honors Degree Required
• (Ideally within 6-8 years post qualification)
• 2 years Prime App's sales experience
• Professional Maturity
• (Negotiation skills, presentation skills, working with decision makers, etc.)
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.