Job description / Role
• Leads the team in charge of a the organization's ERP program, which is responsible for day-to-day business tasks such as accounting, finance, procurement, HCM and processing.
• Create and follow the project plan, produce the deliverables, and accomplish the team / project objective within the cost and time.
• Oversee the development of business requirements and review technical specification documents.
One of the most well reputed organizations in KSA.
• Support and uphold the Department's Mission Statement.
• Uphold the Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded
• Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
• Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve efficiency for the organization and its overall operations.
• Foster and promote the proper image at all time.
• Identify and document business requirements, conduct business and technical studies, perform gap analysis, makes recommendations and designs the most effective means to satisfy those needs technically.
• Establish procedures and documents to evaluate vendor solutions in the short list process. Prepare vendors solution summary and obtain management consent.
• Conduct systems analysis and design studies and prepares concept and design specifications.
• Present to management of proposed information technology systems, including the effect on business processes, impact on users, impact on other computer applications anticipated costs and benefits, and equipment, times, and personnel needs.
• Analyze existing ERP systems to improve business process flow and productivity, provides problem analysis support to diagnose and remedy problems in Business procedures, computer applications.
• Establish control, policy and procedures for departmental work in order to administer smooth transition and controlled working environment.
• Participate in the evaluation workshops of the deliverable IT systems.
• Competitive package
• Bachelor / Master degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or Commerce with awareness of computer systems.
• 8+ years' experience in Business Analysis and Design Field for a financial company.
• Well-developed knowledge of Investment business systems and operations.
• Conceptual knowledge of capabilities, limitations, and functional applications of information technology.
• Expert knowledge of capabilities, limitations, and functional applications of Financial Industry,
• Must have worked on Oracle E-Business Suite.
• Awareness of latest technology solutions and trends in the IT Industry for the business solutions.
• Research techniques and methods of presentation and Technical writing.
• Hands-on experience using Data Modelling Tools
• Excellent communication skills to take the dictation of business requirements and prepare requirement documentations.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Manager - Leading Group
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
E-Commerce IT Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
IT Manager - Main Contractor
Big Fish Recruitment
IT PMO and Controls Manager
|Saudi Arabia||7 May|