Job description / Role
ERP Oracle Functional Consultant - Jeddah - Saudi Conglomerate
The role is Jeddah based, mainly automotive business looking for a Oracle functional consultant with strong skills in Oracle ERP to monitor IT applications in ERP Oracle, Fusion
This is a permanent role based in Jeddah Saudi Arabia, paying competitively.
As an ERP Functional Consultant, you will need strong Technical skills with Oracle EBS and version 12 Fusion.
As an ERP functional consultant you will Provide onsite and remote support to the end users mainly on Oracle Fusion ERP..
This role you will Implement new application features and modules when needed and develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
You will work with the Assistant Manager to Support other team members across different ERP applications.
* The purpose of this role is to provide first line support for the staff and monitor IT applications ERP - Oracle Fusion
* Develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
* Conduct workshops for business requirements analysis and gather the required specifications in detail.
* Recommend new enhancements to the process automation and communicate any potential risk of running processes/solutions if any.
* Tax free salary
* Career progression to grow a team
* Education help
* Deep experience on Oracle Fusion and Oracle EBS
* Experience in requirements gathering and analysis techniques.
* Good knowledge on process modelling and visualization tools/frameworks.
* Experience in solution design and prototype implementation.
* Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle.
* Experience on agile project delivery methodology and frameworks.
* Involvement in implementations as senior functional consultant.
Nice to have
* Excellent Experience in Finance, Supply Chain and HR modules.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.