ERP Product Manager
Job description / Role
ERP Product Manager who will be implementing various applications across HR, Supply Chain and Finance in fast growing PIF financed company
Our client is a start up working towards a key vision 2030 objective.
- Implementing key applications across various business functions
- Working with the Director of ERP to create project roadmaps for various implementations
- Being the key point of contact between vendors and key business stakeholders that will be impacted by the various applications
- Opportunity to join an organisation, led by industry leaders
- To join a company that is fast growing, in the early stage of its trajectory to become a leading international company
- Attractive salary, bonus and benefits package
- Minimum of 6 years experience in technology function role, with specialism in ERP
- Experience in delivering complex implementations related to ERP
- Ideally with experience in either Telcos, Banking, Consultancy or Aviation
- Experience in both a large organisation and also in a start up environment (i.e a new business or in teams that are newly formed)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of IT Projects
|Saudi Arabia||6 Mar|