Job description / Role
ERPM/HCM Territory Account Manager - Saudi Market (SaudiApps)
We are looking for a talented sales executive to join our Applications Team. As an Oracle Sales Executive, your role will be to develop sales strategies to win new business in line with sales targets. You will work with existing and potential customers on ERPM/HCM solutions
Oracle offers the perfect opportunity to work for a truly Global Market Leader committed to ongoing development and sustainable success. This is an exciting time to join us with our broadening footprint and expanding product range offering our clients a complete set of ERPM/HCM Solutions.
• Grow Oracle's ERPM/HCM market share in saudi
• Able to develop, lead, and implement account strategies and opportunity close plans
• Understand clients' industry/operations/strategy/value drivers, establish relationships with clients’ C-Suite, and gain commitment to close deals
• Mobilize and lead all necessary Oracle and Partner resources to ensure a successful sales cycle
• Establish and maintain overall Oracle-Customer relationship and ensure overall client satisfaction and success
• Act as a subject matter expert to non-Oracle ERPM/HCM business communities/institutes/organizations
• Become an active member and contribute to Oracle’s global ERPM/HCM industry community
• Work as an independent/entrepreneur, within a large, multi-cultural, and complex matrix based environment
• University degree
• Proficient English level
• Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential together with the ability to take a leading sales role, managing local and/or virtual teams and executing successful sales strategies.
• Dynamic personality with successful sales track record and over 7+ year selling experience in solution value selling
• Strong understanding of ERPM/HCM management concepts and related solutions
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.