Job description / Role
We have job opportunity for ESIM Consultant with one of our leading client in Riyadh,KSA
Job Location : Riyadh,KSA
Position: ESIM Consultant
Payroll Company: Raqmiyat
Contract Duration: 12 Months renewable
• Familiarity with Esim related technologies including M2M.
• Experience in Telecom Infrastructure Stacks.
• Several programming languages expertise involving OOP, Procedural, and Functional Programming including C++, Python, Go, Javascipt, and Exilir.
• Ability to develop container based applications using Docker and Kubernetes.
• Experience in MariaDB & Cassandra DB.
• Ability to work independently and with a team in an agile style using CD/CI pipeline.
If interested please share your details and CV online.
• Total Exp:
• Relevant Exp:
• Current Company:
• Current Location:
• Current Salary + Benefits:
• Expected Salary in SAR:
• Notice Period:
• How Soon You can Join Once Offered:
• Interested to work for 12 Months Contract Yes/No:
• Interested to work with Raqmiyat Payrolls Yes/No:
• Willing to Relocate to Riyadh,KSA Yes/No:
• Iqama Status(Transferable or Non)If any:
• Passport Validity:
• Qualification :
• Date of Birth :
• Skype ID :
• Marital Status:
• Reason for change:
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.