Job description / Role
ESL Instructor - Riyadh
m2r Education are working with this international provider of specialised training programmes for the defence sector. They currently have a need for ESL Instructors in Riyadh.
The English Language Instructor is responsible for delivery of all knowledge and skills training in the area of English as a Foreign Language offered in accordance with the approved curriculum with the company.
- Plan and deliver clear, pedagogically, and professionally sound lessons.
- Maintain a current, relevant, and engaging curricula (by sourcing appropriate additional resources to supplement lessons) at all times throughout the allocated teaching period.
- Participate in the continuing review of curriculum content, teaching methods and methods of student assessment.
- Conduct examinations and participate in the preparation, correction and assessment of examination papers and assignments.
- Participate in the counseling, remediation, and administration of students.
- Participate in the development and generation of class notes and teaching material.
- Maintain records of course material delivered.
- Participate in student field excursions and their supervision.
- Maintain awareness with regards to relevant legislation.
- Monitoring of student behaviour, reporting on behaviour in the classroom and recording infractions.
- Working with the management team to achieve a minimum of 85% student attendance.
- Accurate daily attendance submission.
GBP 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Housing allowance, Transportation allowance, return flights, Work visa, medical insurance
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor Degree, ideally in English (although not essential)
- CELTA / DELTA / 120hr TEFL with 6hrs teaching practicum
- 3yrs full time teaching experience (adults)
- Able to develop and plan lessons
- Middle East experience preferred
- IELTS teaching experience preferred
- Visas available for UK, US passport holders only, under the age of 55.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||2 Mar|