Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with a major technical training company in Saudi Arabia who need an experienced Saudi ESL Instructor.
- You will be responsible for teaching English Language to High School Level.
- Organise program of practical instruction.
- Plan and supervise work of Trainees either individually or in small groups in classrooms.
- Tests and evaluates achievements of Trainees in language and key skills.
- Bachelor Degree in English
- Minimum CELTA but preference given to DELTA and MA qualfied applicants
- 5 plus years adult teaching experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and IT skills
- Experience of teaching Arabl learners desirable
- Experience of teaching English within a technical context desirable
- Saudi National
- Competitive Salary, INCLUDING housing & transport allowance
- Health Insurance
- ASAP start
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.