Job description / Role
Rawabi Electric Company
Rawabi Electric, a fully owned subsidiary of Rawabi Holding, was founded in 1982 as Remal Electric to offer innovative power and automation solutions.
As a leading provider of power and automation solutions in Saudi Arabia and the GCC to various sectors for nearly 30 years, we have accumulated a wealth of field knowledge and know how, setting us apart from our competitors. We believe nothing can last better than relations built on trust, commitment and voluntary cooperation.
Field proven know-how is jointly built between esteemed partners and an enthusiastic and dedicated team. Strategic alliances and partnerships with world leaders in their industries provide Rawabi Electric with unmatched capabilities. The synergetic outcome is a first class competitive offering.
We will continue to create value combining our past experiences with future innovations, and combining our passion with opportunities presented to us, while managing the underlying risk.
- Perform quantitative solution development analysis and accurate pricing for all phase of the projects from its preliminary/budgeting to the final/acceptable stages. Provide accurate estimation and value engineering, analytical communicative skills. Close internal communications with technical, sales, design, & project teams to assure best solution development.
- Interfacing with the customer, vendor and suppliers during solution development
- Interfacing with the sales, technical, design and projects to confirm solution development.
- Developing project estimates and budgets from conceptual design to complete technical/commercial offer.
- Preparing preliminary report to monitor cost and pricing variations from suppliers and vendors.
- Working with technical team to develop alternate systems studies and predict what consequence alternatives will have on project cost and market.
- Assist sales analyzing technical documents for the development of bidding packages.
- Work with sales in defining the scope of offer or bid packages.
Communications and Working Relationships
- Interfacing with the customer, vendor and suppliers during solution development and sales, technical, design and projects to confirm solution development.
Physical Requirements of the Job
- If Applicable - The job may require traveling locally
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in LV/MV power projects
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
- Closing skills, Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills, Planning, and Management - Market Knowledge, Presentations Skills
- Energy level, Meeting Sales Goals, professionalism
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Electrical Engineer - Data Center Experience
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Project Engineer - Electrical
Production Unit Head (Electrical)